Integrative Medicine Bootcamp
May 11 @ 8:00 am - May 13 @ 5:00 pm
Presented by Dr Craige Golding
Due to popular demand by doctors, we are relaunching the Integrative Medicine Bootcamp.
Integrative Medicine is one of the fastest growing fields in medicine these days and we would like to introduce you to it this year.
Can you afford not to attend the next session?
The bootcamp is a very good starting block for people new in the area of Integrative Medicine as well as thorough overview for those who have been working in the field for some time. It aims to provide a working knowledge on many of the areas that Integrative Medicine focuses on.
The course runs over 3 days and allows practitioners to implement what they have learnt on day 4 already.
Topics covered include:
- Adrenal stress and related medical issues, clinical and laboratory assessment
- Bioidentical Hormones, Lab testing and compounding
- Breast cancer prevention
- Cardiometabolic health
- Correcting nutritional deficiencies induced by pharmaceuticals
- Estrogen genomics
- Gut repair and Importance of Gut in immune system regulation
- Heavy metal toxicity and detoxification
- Herb/drug interactions
- Hormone ratios
- Introduction to age management
- Mechanisms of aging
- Mitochondrial health and energy restoration
- Nutrigenomics and telomere function
- Prebiotics, probiotics, dysbiosis
- Raw ingredients for a nutritional program, fatty acids and amino acids
- Recipes for healthy aging
- Skin health and hormones
- Thyroid health
- Weightloss and calorie restriction mimetics
We look forward to seeing you at this world-class event. Seats are limited in order to make sure that
each student gets maximum attention.
Dr. Craige Golding is a Specialist Physician in private practice in Houghton. He is a fellow of the SA College of Physicians. Dr. Golding has a keen interest in preventative and integrative medicine and has Board Certification in Anti-Aging Medicine from the American Board of Anti-Aging Medicine. He has completed his Fellowship in Anti-Aging medicine through the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine. Prior to completing his Fellowship as a physician, Dr. Golding was awarded the Akromed prize for the best student in Pharmacology, Horrace Wells medal for the best Anesthetics student & the Maybaker prize for the best undergraduate student in Psychiatry.
- Cost: R9850 per person
- Contact: 011 483 1080
Register via email.
Other courses coming soon at the Golding Institute:
14 April 2018 | R3200
The Integrative Medicine Bootcamp – Rebooted
11 – 13 May 2018 | R9850
Trusting your gut for a healthy life
26 May 2018 | R3200