Practical Applications of Integrative Medicine
A teaching course presented By Dr Bernard Brom
After 35 years in practice as a medical doctor researching alternative approaches to the disease-based model of medicine and treatment with drugs Dr Brom developed an Integrative way of working with clients. He is now teaching a course for medical doctors based on his years of accumulated knowledge and experience.
“Early in 2012 I sold my practice and decided to teach other doctors all the information, protocols and techniques I have found useful over my 35 years of practice.”
“This course is less about the details, which can be obtained from textbooks and correspondence courses, but more about the principles and practice which will allow each doctor to begin using the information and techniques immediately. The course is unique in that I am totally focused on turning any medical doctor into an effective Integrative doctor within a few days through a personal, interactive teaching process.”
Brief Course Outline
- The nature of ill health. My unique philosophy around medicine, healing and Integrative Medicine.
- Systems theory and the flow of health to ill health.
Phase One: Lifestyle management
- The Neuromuscular Technique that I have developed based on Acupuncture, Biopuncture, low energy laser treatment, and auto-homologous blood injections.
- Practical applications of this approach
Phase 2 The Dysfunctions:
- The heart of an Integrative practice.
- My unique mind maps and how to help patients deal with stress.
- Protocols of treatments that work.
- Natural medicines that have worked in my practice
- Developing a management protocol for each patient.
Course dates 2017:
- 2 – 5 August
- 4 – 7 October
Note: The course is for registered health practitioners, and CPD points will be awarded. No more than 6 doctors will be admitted to the course to ensure personal attention.
Venue: Noordhoek, Cape Town
Cost: R9500 per person.
Costs include tuition, teas and lunches; course notes (including 70-80 pages of protocols, nutritional remedies that work, Mind Maps, diet sheets and other useful information). In addition, Dr Brom will be available to answer questions after the course, within 24 hours if possible. Payment terms can be arranged.
“All diseases are preceded by a disturbance in function. Integrative doctors focus on the dysfunction rather than the disease.”
For details or more information, or just to chat to Dr Brom about the course:
“I feel very inspired about Integrative Medicine after attending the course. It was extremely practical and as a result I could immediately start using different protocols on my patients with confidence.” Dr Jean Railton, Tzaneen.
“I am very grateful for Bernard’s generosity in sharing. It was an incredible experience. I would highly recommend this course to any doctor beginning to think out of the box.” Dr Ela Manga, Johannesburg.