Transfer Factors: The definitive option to enhance immunological defense
Transfer Factors strengthen the immune system. In this way, opportunistic diseases can be prevented, especially in immunocompromised individuals. They can also act coadjuvant in the treatment of chronic diseases; prevention of autoimmune diseases in predisposed individuals; and decrease the rate of recurrent infections.
They have been studies for Indications (adjuvant, prophylactic and preventive treatment) covering:
Add-on therapy to help in prevention and to improve the symptoms associated with the COVID-19;
- Immunomodulation: regulation and increase of cellular immune function.
- Immunodeficiency: increase of phagocytic cells, CD8+ and IL2 T lymphocytes.
- Coadjuvant in treatment of: viral, fungal and bacterial infections; skin and mucosal infections (herpes simplex, herpes zoster, candidiasis, condyloma, contagious mollusc, flat warts); infections secondary to insect bites; malignant tumours (regulation of immunity).
- Respiratory diseases: rhinitis, sinusitis, tonsillitis, colds and flu, asthmatic bronchitis.
- Autoimmune diseases, chronic fatigue.