After 35 years in practice as a medical doctor researching different ways to approach health and disease Dr Bernard Brom developed an integrative way of working with clients. He is now teaching a course for health practitioners based on his years of accumulated knowledge and experience.
“Early in 2012 I sold my practice and decided to teach other doctors all the information, protocols and techniques I have found useful over my 35 years of practice.
“This course is less about the details, which can be obtained from textbooks and courses, and more about the principles and practices which will allow each doctor to begin using the information and techniques immediately. The course is unique in that I am focused on turning any medical doctor into an integrative doctor, better skilled at advising on lifestyle changes, within a few days, through a personal, interactive teaching process.”
Brief Course Outline
- The philosophy and principles of integrative medicine and how it differs from the conventional model.
- The nature of ill health – my unique philosophy around the nature of ill-health, systems theory and the flow of health into ill health and chronic disease.
- Lifestyle management.
The dysfunctions (mitochondrial, cell membrane, methylation, immune system, hormonal, free radicals, leaky gut, and 15 others).
- The dysfunctions continued.
- Mind maps to help patients deal with stress.
- Useful natural products and some protocols.
- Bringing it all together; how to develop a basic management protocol for any disease.
“One walks away from Dr Brom’s course with a toolbox full of practical approaches and techniques, a mind full of a new way of thinking, and a heart full of awe and inspiration at this very special way of practicing medicine, taught by a very special man indeed!” Dr Leah Murray.
Course dates for 2021
- 21 – 24 April
- 22 – 25 September
Note: The course is for registered health practitioners only
Course accredited for 30 CPD points
We keep numbers down to between 6-8 to ensure personal attention.
- Location: Noordhoek, Cape Town
- Cost: R12 000 a person. This includes tuition, teas and lunches; course notes (including 200 pages of notes on dysfunction, protocols, nutritional remedies that work, Mind Maps, and other useful information). Payment terms can be arranged.
In addition Dr Brom will be available to answer questions after the course, within 24 hours if possible.
For details or more information, or just to chat to Dr Brom about the course.
Tel: 021 789 2682
“The teaching was so insightful, with lots of pearls shared and practical guidelines that I have already been able to put to use. And the food was delicious – an extra treat! I left with renewed motivation to be a healer and practitioner that changes people’s lives for the better.” – Dr Janine Martins
“All diseases are preceded by a disturbance in function. Integrative doctors focus on the dysfunction rather than the disease.”
Dr Brom’s course is always available online.
SASIM members get 30% off with this coupon code they can use at checkout: SASIM30