There are several simple measures that can improve your resistance to picking up the coronavirus infection:
- Wash hands for 20 seconds with soap (or us a hand sanitiser with 60% alcohol).
- Eat a nutrient-dense, healthy diet.
- Minimise sugar, caffeine and alcohol consumption.
- Get at least 6 hours sleep.
- Exercise regularly.
- Minimise / release stress
- Spend time in nature and in the sunshine.
Maintain optimum levels of vitamins A, C and D3
- Vitamin A: 50001u daily
- Vitamin C: 3 – 5000mg daily
- Vitamin D3: 2 – 5000iu daily
- Zinc: 20 mg daily
- Probiotics (from fermented foods or supplements)
- Iodine: 25mg daily.
- Echinacea Purpura
- Vitamin A: 100 000iu daily for 4 days
- Vitamin C: 1000mg hourly up to bowel tolerance
- Vitamin D3: 50 000iu daily for 4 days
- Magnesium citrate / malate / chelate / chloride: 400mg daily
- Zinc: 20 – 40mg daily
- Vitamin B Complex
- L-lysine: 1 – 2gm daily
- Echinacea purpura
- Intravenous vitamin C: 12.5 – 25mg in sterile water, with added magnesium S04 and vitamin Bs
- H202 3% nebulisation for 30 minutes, 3 to 4 times a day
- Intravenous ozone
- Rife resonator frequency treatments
Recommendations supplied by SASIM Chairperson Dr. David Nye.