- This event has passed.
EMF and MCS lecture
April 25 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Navigating Multiple Chemical Sensitivities (MCS) and Electrohypersensitivity (EHS)
by Davida van der Walt,
Industrial Psychologist, Health Coach and Project Manager
Fee: R100 for members, R150 for non-members
To book, deposit fee and send POP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contributions to SASIM Account number: 1357 003986 Nedbank Stellenbosch. Please reference your name and the talk.
Venue: Online (Zoom)
MEMBERS ARE WELCOME TO INVITE COLLEAGUES TO BOOK AND JOIN.
To raise awareness on the link between multiple chemical sensitivities (MCS) and Electrohypersensitivity (EHS), Davida will be covering the symptoms, causes, treatments and practical ways to navigate these potentially debilitating conditions using an integrative approach. Also addressing the psychological element thereof.
- Risk factors
- Research on MCS and EHS
- Medical treatment
- Progression from MCS to EHS, and possible triggers
- The reality of chemical exposure and EMF exposure in our daily lives
- The social impact of MCS and EHS
- The importance of following an integrated model: Detoxing the body, mind and environment
- Practical ways to navigate MCS and EHS using a functional medicine and/or integrative medicine model: remove the triggers, replace the bad with the good, reinoculate the gut, repair the gut, rebalance your life.
Davida van der Walt is an Industrial Psychologist, Health Coach (Integrative) and Project Manager. She developed MCS and EHS from thyroid toxicity and makes it her purpose to help others cope with these potentially debilitating conditions.