- This event has passed.
February 24, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
An effective method for delivering nutrients where they are needed – Intravenous Therapy
Presented by Dr Craige Golding
IV Nutrition has seen a massive growth in popularity, but what is it exactly and why do I need it in my practice?
When you come to the course, we will be discussing safety, supplies, combinations and everything IV related.
IV therapy can be more effective than taking oral supplements orally for correcting nutrient deficits. The intravenous method targets nutrients directly to where they are needed. IV’s bypass the digestive system which sometimes does not adequately absorb essential nutrients.
Topics to be covered:
- Preparation for IV’s
- Informed consent
- The ideal drip room with safety requirements and informed consent requirements
- Safety protocols
- Pre-drip lab assessments
- Intravenous Low Level Laser Therapy
Protocols for IV’s including:
- IV vitamin therapies
- IV amino acids
- IV antioxidants
- IV minerals
- Myer’s cocktail
- IV vitamin C
- Chelation therapies
- Malabsorption therapies IV
- Some important IV Cancer protocols
- IV stress related protocols
- IV herbals and antimicrobials
- Preparation of drips, administration of drips, safety documentation
- Phospholipid exchange
- Glutathione IV
- Suppliers of products
- Compounding related issues
Cost: R3200 per person
A light lunch will be supplied
Please book on or before 21 February 2018 via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
There is a discount to SASIM members of R200 on 1 day courses and R800 off the Bootcamp.